Donate for Corona Virus
Most people infected with the COVID-19 virus will experience mild to moderate respiratory illness and recover without requiring special treatment. Older people, and those with underlying medical problems like cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, and cancer are more likely to develop serious illness.
The best way to prevent and slow down transmission is be well informed about the COVID-19 virus, the disease it causes and how it spreads. Protect yourself and others from infection by washing your hands or using an alcohol based rub frequently and not touching your face.
The COVID-19 virus spreads primarily through droplets of saliva or discharge from the nose when an infected person coughs or sneezes, so it’s important that you also practice respiratory etiquette (for example, by coughing into a flexed elbow).
At this time, there are no specific vaccines or treatments for COVID-19. However, there are many ongoing clinical trials evaluating potential treatments. WHO will continue to provide updated information as soon as clinical findings become available.
- Protect yourself: advice for the public
- Myth busters
- Questions and answers
- Situation reports
- All information on the COVID-19 outbreak
Why to donate?
We as responsible human beings are always suppose to provide help to the poor ones. God has given every human being as much as he deserves. We are the agents of god and we should always think of improving and encouraging our society with good thoughts of kindness, love and respect for every living being. By God’s grace we have everything a man needs to live but what of those who are disabled, poor ,those who live without shelter and if they trapped in such a situation like they suffer from any such disease and are not to able to visit the doctors because of their poverty.
- We are here for a vast mission which is the work of humanity, it is a non-profiting mission for us, a good work to help those who are disabled
- Help the family of daily wages labourers during corona virus.
- Save these slum children from corona by donating food.
- We also provide medical camps for the cancer patient so that the one who are not able to treat themselves due to monetary things we could help them.
- Donate to protect the elderly from deadly coronavirus.
- Help us provide habitat hygiene kits to the underprivileged to fight against corona virus.
- To provide meals to quarantine peoples.
- Protect the elderly from coronavirus. Donate mask, handwash and soaps.
- We donate kit contain mask to prevent the virus from entering the respiratory tract, kit contain4 liquid handwash and 3 soaps, to prevent transmission through hands.